At The Courtyard we know that these are uncertain times but we are hoping to reassure our Customers with the steps we have taken and continue to take to ensure we meet all social distancing and Covid-secure requirements whilst remaining open to run ‘Business as usual’.
- We have a QR Code displayed in Reception to be scanned using the NHS Covid-19 App on arrival and a NHS Track and Trace register for all visitors.
- We have a One-Way system in place throughout the building to ensure safe distancing of all our staff, customers and visitors.
- The maximum capacities of each Meeting Room have been reduced to ensure social distancing between attendees while the Government Guidelines remain in place.
- We have set up hand sanitising stations in Reception and all Meeting Rooms.
- We have posters displayed in public areas of the building to promote wearing facial coverings at all times, social distancing, good hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene, we ask our staff, customers and visitors to follow these guidelines.
- All Meeting Rooms are cleaned after every use.
- We have implemented additional cleaning and sanitisation of all touch points in the building including: door handles/meeting room equipment/light switches/toilet facilities etc.
- Propping doors open where appropriate to reduce touchpoints whilst keeping our Office spaces and Meeting Rooms private. (This does not apply to fire doors).
- We have asked that customers do not attend if they have a high temperature or are feeling unwell.
We hope this can bring peace of mind, please feel free to email: email@example.com if you have any questions or wish to book one of our fantastic rooms.